Click here for the Life Lysine information sheet
L-Lysine is a basic building block of all protein. It is an essential amino acid in that it is required for human nutrition, but is not produced by the body.
Lysine is required for:
• Growth and bone development in children*
• Assisting calcium absorption*
• Maintaining correct nitrogen balance in the body*
• Maintaining lean body mass*
• Antibody, hormone and enzyme production *
• Collagen formation and tissue repair*
• Building of muscle protein*
• Supports the natural regeneration of cells via normal tissue repair processes*
• Supports natural immune response*
L-Lysine deficiency may result in:
• Enzyme disorders*
• Lack of energy*
• Weight loss*
• Slow growth*
• Poor appetite*
• Poor concentration*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.