Jarrow L-Lysine 500 mg 100 capsules
- L-Lysine is a basic building block of all protein
- An essential amino acid in that it is required for human nutrition, but is not produced by the body
- Lysine assists in calcium absorption
- Necessary for collagen formation and tissue repair
- Supports natural immune response
Directions: Take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times per day, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Capsule
L-Lysine (from L-Lysine HCl) 500 mg*
*No Daily Value established.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (bovine gelatin), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and cellulose.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.