Some of you have asked, please remind me, what does the L-Lysine I bought do for me?
Let's review. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, one of the building blocks of protein. This amino acid isn’t made by the body, and it must be supplied through food or supplementation.
What does L-Lysine support?
- Immune system
- Healing and repair
- Muscle tissue, skin, and cells
- Bone support
- Supports collagen formation
- Helps absorb calcium, iron, and zinc
- Supports connective tissue, tendons, cartilage
- Supports reduction of stress
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.